Immunity is basically your bodies’ ability to safeguard you against diseases and infections caused by pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and other disease-causing microorganisms. As long as your immune system is functioning properly, you will not even notice any changes. So, it is advised to include Immunity Boosters in your everyday life. Be it in the form of a tea or capsules. If you are still wondering on how to enhance your immunity and maintain optimum health, then don’t worry we’ve got you covered. Working towards building a strong immune system is the perfect solution to beat COVID-19.
Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India has recommended a Kwath which is a combination of 4 important herbs that are Tulsi, Dalchini, Sonth, and Kali Mirch. We at Pharma Synth have fortified this Kwath with the goodness of Mulethi & Bhui Amla to enhance the body’s inner strength to fight infections including COVID-19 and have introduced a high-quality and first of its kind product -TeaAmmrit.This is not any regular tea as it has been prepared with extensive research by competent professionals keeping in mind the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic situation and is enriched with all the essential ingredients that will help you in keeping up a robust immune system.
TeaAmmrit, a Natural Immunity Booster has several health benefits like:
- Aids in stimulating and boosting your immunity
- Helps in maintaining your health
- Helps you defend against common disease-causing microorganisms
- Helps in increasing the body’s ability to fight against any illnesses.
- Helps you to remain smart & active
Also, TeaAmmrit is very easy to make, just follow the step-step guide discussed below:
- Take one teaspoonful (4g) of TeaAmmrit and boil for 2 minutes in 2 cups (400ml) of water. You may adjust the quantity to suit your taste.
- Gud, Mishri, or Munnakka may be added while boiling.
- Lemon juice may also be added for good taste.
- Enjoy this Kwath like tea or hot drink.
- TeaAmmrit may also be used as Chai Masala, to make your tea, a health drink.
You must not forget that “Health is Wealth”.Therefore, it is very vital to take good care of your health as “Wellness is the ultimate path to Happiness”.