Why do I need Vitamin D? Is it really helpful in building stronger bones and nails? Does Vitamin D aids in building a robust Immune System?. Well, if these questions have ever aroused in your head at some point, then it’s better you know that this is definitely not just it, to have asked for from this wonder Vitamin.
Vitamin-D or also called as the Sunshine Vitamin because this Vitamin is produced in your skin in response to the sunlight. Though, it is difficult to get Vitamin-D naturally because people usually avoid sunbathing now. So, we at Pharma Synth have brought to your rescue Novadee-3 Sugar-Free Orange Flavoured Chewable Tablets that contain: Cholecalciferol 60,000 I.U.The Cholecalciferol present in these tablets is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps the body in absorbing calcium and phosphorous that is found in the food and supplements we intake.
One of the most commonly asked questions is – What are the factors that lead to Vitamin-D deficiency? Well, there are several factors that lead to Vitamin-D deficiency in a human body like
- Using Sunscreen,
- Being in areas with high pollution levels,
- Spending more time indoors,
- Fully-covered clothing,
- Minimal exposure to sunlight and
- Having dark skin (Higher the melanin levels, lesser the skin absorbs Vitamin D)
All these factors tend to play a major role in preventing you from getting enough vitamin D from the sun and thus resulting in Vitamin D Deficiency. That is why it is advisable to take your Vitamin D from sources other than the sunlight.
One of the most important thing, that we would like to bring to your knowledge is that
“Vitamin-D deficient people are more susceptible to COVID-19 infection”. So, in order to maintain adequate Vitamin D levels in your body, it is vital to include Novadee-3 Vitamin D capsules in your diet thereby ensuring the facilitation of normal Immune System and improved resistance to harmful diseases and infections.
Apart from the benefits discussed above, there are many other uses of Novadee-3 capsules which include:
- Boosts Immune Functions
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- Helpful in relieving Chronic Muscle Ache
- Reduces Fatigue/Stress levels
- Aids in Calcium and Phosphorous Metabolism
- Enhances Immunity & Improves Overall Health
- Increases Resistance against infections
- Good for building and keeping teeth and bones strong