Well, it’s certainly now more than ever, that you have probably been on the hunt for some vital lifestyle changes that you may consider adopting to strengthen your immune system while there are others who are still wondering as to what role exactly do these immunity-boosting agents play in your body. For starters, let us be clear that it is with the help of proper nutrition and healthy eating and hygiene habits that you can maintain some control over how optimally your immune system functions. Including foods rich in vitamins C and D, Zinc, and plant antioxidants coupled with good quality sleep and some physical activity, are the fundamental habits to prioritize for maintaining your immune health. But what about “Immunity-Boosting Agents”- what is the mechanism behind their fortifying effect on the immune system. Let us discuss it below.
- Ability to Enhance Immune System
If in case you’ve any doubt in your mind, then let us be clear, no single supplement has been designed that holds the power to replace whole food nutrition we intake or any other healthy habit. But, these supplements/immunity boosters definitely have the ability to enhance your immune system,
- Filling the Nutritional Gaps
An immunity-boosting agent is a combination of essential vitamins and minerals that stimulates your body’s “stay safe” system. Depending on your diet, lifestyle, and personal medical/health concerns, high-quality supplementation/immunity boosters can help you fill the nutritional gaps thereby working with your body towards supporting its functioning optimally.
- Guards against harmful viruses/bacterias
Immunity boosting agents play a very crucial role in keeping our immune system strong and active thereby making it more effective at guarding our body against and by the attack of harmful viruses, bacteria, and disease-triggering microorganisms. A naturally backed immune system can be a powerful ally as it is designed to deliver potent ingredients at different levels of immunity-boosting.
So, if you intend to help protect your immune system from invasion by bacteria or so, it is highly recommended you include immunity boosters in your diet and enhance your immune system. To fortify your defenses further, we would like to suggest 2 powerful immunity boosters that you should certainly consider involving in your diet as these immunity-boosting agents have unparalleled capabilities to fight against COVID-19.
- Tea Ammrit is a natural immunity booster that must be a part of your diet. It consists of Ayush Kwath (comprising tulsi, dal chini,sunthi & Krishna Marich) enriched with the goodness of Mulethi and Bhui Amla, which helps in boosting the body’s inner strength to fight infections including COVID-19, and improving the overall health and functioning of your body.
- Multi Ammrit is yet another popular and one of the highly recommended multivitamins and multi-mineral capsules that assist in boosting your body’s immunity. The immunity-boosting agents present in MultiAmmrit gives your body the strength to fight the deadliest of viruses and bacteria. These hard gelatin capsules play a great role in enhancing the immunity and ensuring that your body functions optimally.
While the battle against the Covid-19 is fought by our frontline warriors i.e our health care workers, we can also do our bit and help flatten the curve by limiting our exposure to the virus by staying indoors, practicing social distancing, adopting healthy lifestyle choices like consuming foods that are high in nutrition value and aid in filling up the nutritional gap, including immunity boosters in your diet, getting enough sleep, doing some physical activity. and following basic hygiene protocol. Keeping your immune system healthy is the key to prevent any attacks from viruses, toxins, or harmful microorganisms, so make sure you are taking good care of your physical as well as mental health all the more.